What is it/what does it do?You don’t even need to click through to the product’s website, I have produced a summary of what they say about themselves here:
A software that hijacks Youtube and injects any video with your affiliate links
- Profit from any niche you like, there are already experts discussing all kinds of topics on YouTube, cash in on their knowledge without the research and hard work
- Share the latest buzz videos on Facebook and other social networks and watch them go viral on your video pages instead of on YouTube itself
- Use product reviews made by others, and surround the videos with your affiliate links for that very product
- Earn commissions from anyone who signs up to ClipJacker after visiting one of your video pages
- Share videos in related forums
Is anyone actually buying it?Time for some hard facts. We can use statistics provided by the payment processor. They have something called the product’s “Gravity”. It’s an indicator of how well the product is selling. I’ve processed this figure and produced a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. Clip Jacker scores 72.88/100 which is around standard.
Time to buy – your optionsBy now you’ve read through the résumé of what the product’s about. You’ve read the user reviews on the right hand side of the page. Maybe you’ve decided you might like to buy the product. So what now?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click through to http://www.clipjacker.com/signup.php, and find their link to buy the product. You’ll be linked through to the payment processor page and you can pay with a credit/debit card or PayPal. At the time of writing this review the standard price for the product was $17.
Option 2: Buy Through MeIf you click this link: clipjacker.com you’ll also be taken through to clipjacker.com, where you can buy the product in the same way as the first option. In this case though, because you arrived at the site via a special link, I get the credit for sending you over. If you do end up buying, I will receive a commission. There’s no difference in the cost to you. You might want to go for this option if:
- You feel my info has helped you and you’d like to say thanks.
- You want to be eligible for a purchase bonus (see below)